Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lionel Monologue


I keep running away. I miss daddy so much and the maids say mean things about him. They called him a big sloppy kike. Why would they call him that? Why call him something that goes up in the air with the string? They didn't notice that I was listening. I was really angry and hurt and sad so I ran to the dinghy. My mommy came after me, saying she was an admiral. But that's bogus! She's a lady. Daddy said she isn't an admiral. I wish daddy could've been there.  Then mommy gave me the keys like the ones Daddy has. She didn't care. Sometimes it like she doesn't care or understand. She always asks why I run away, and I don't like telling her why. I threw the keys in the lake. I wish I didn't. I threw a part of daddy and mommy in the lake. Then I told mommy about Sandra calling Daddy a kike. She bit my ear and fixed my shirt. It startled me. She promised to pick up Daddy and go get pickles and bread and we raced back.
I won.
We never went to get Daddy though, and I keep running away.

No comments:

Post a Comment