Friday, September 19, 2014

Lionel Monologue

I didn't like when my dad was gone. It was a change in routine, which made me uncomfortable. He left me home with my mom and the maids, who really made me uncomfortable. They said bad things about him behind his back, and sometimes they said mean things about me. That day, they said something about me. It wasn't nice, so I ran away. That was the reasonable thing to do, although the maids thought I was odd for doing that. I went to my father's dinghy. That was the place that I went to hide, especially went he was gone. It made me feel like I was in control, especially when I held on to the tiller. When I was in the dinghy, I could feel him telling me, "Don't worry Lionel". Thats why I didn't like when my mom tried to come in the boat. She tried to tell me she was an admiral, but I knew better. Me and my dad are admirals, but she isn't. She doesn't understand like me and my dad do. When she does stuff like try to come in the boat, I wish I could sail the boat away. I would go to a far away island that only me and my dad could be on, and no one would scare me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment