Sunday, September 21, 2014

Boo Boo's monologue


Lionel's innocent face, having to watch old men in suits drag me away against my will. I will never forgive child's services for what they did to my son. They separated Lionel from me for reasons i still can't understand 10 years later. 10 years later, i have slept, woke up, and stayed in the same little space. 10 years later with out seeing him, i still pray that as the years keep passing, i will never forget my cute little Lionel. That as i get older, the image of Lionel will not fade away into a dark pit of emptiness. I live with the constant fear lurking behind me, catching up day by day, that their will come a point where i cant remember the feeling of Lionel and I's connection. 10 years later, I now live behind bars that child's services knew would separate me from society. Now I can not see beyond the bars keeping me in, because being behind the bars is now part of who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment