Friday, April 10, 2015

Speaker's Forum Reflection

1. Why did you choose your piece, and are you happy with your selection? 

I chose my piece because after watching the movie Gone Girl, I thought it would be fun to read from Amy's perspective. I am really happy with my selection, I like that it had both sad and funny parts.

2. What are you most proud of throughout this whole process? 

I am most proud of my actual reading. I do not enjoy public speaking and when i got up to the podium I was super nervous. However, I was able to read my piece with emotion through my nerves, which I am proud of.


3. Looking back to day one, what would you have done differently? 

Looking back i would definitely have practiced more. I think if i had practiced more then I would have been way less nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment