Thursday, April 9, 2015

Speakers Forum Reflections

1. Why did you choose your piece, and are you happy with your selection? 

I chose a part of a chapter from A Sister to Honor  because I liked how powerful and passionate the story was and I am extremely happy with my choice. I have never read the book, but after hearing good reviews about it and finding my selection I am definitely going to read the whole book.

2. What are you most proud of throughout this whole process? 

I am most proud of my emotions and passion I showed throughout the whole piece. I am not a very good public speaker, but I felt when I went up in front of the class I was comfortable and prepared enough that I could read the story exactly how I had been practicing it.

3. Looking back to day one, what would you have done differently? 

Looking back, I would have practiced a little bit more to not stumble over as many words as I did and to look up from the paper more often to make eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment