Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Speaker's Forum Reflection

Speaker’s Forum Reflection

  1. I chose the Cliffs of Insanity scene from the Princess Bride mostly because this is when Vizzini says “Inconceivable” the most. I felt like this was one of the most memorable quotes in the whole story, despite Vizzini’s fairly minor role. The multitude of voices in the scene was another reason why I chose it. My sister and I are both fascinated by voice acting, so this was a fun opportunity for me to try it. Overall I was very satisfied with my piece, despite having to abridge so much of it.

  1. I’m proudest of my performance in class. I didn’t go over time, which was my biggest concern, but I didn’t feel like I rushed it, especially when transitioning between voices.

  1. I would have put more time in it so I could look up from my sheet more. I knew that I would have trouble speaking smoothly, especially with phrases like “Said the Sicilian” followed by “The Spaniard said” and practicing more would have helped me get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment